Last Updated: March 17, 2023
Terms of Service
Use of Service
You may use the Service for lawful purposes only and in accordance with these Terms. You must not use the Service in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
The Service and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by Annindita Palaus LLC, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These Terms permit you to use the Service for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Service, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Service for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You may use the Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Service:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Annindita Palaus LLC, a Annindita Palaus LLC employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm Annindita Palaus LLC or users of the Service or expose them to liability.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SERVICE AND ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL ANNINDITA PALAUS LLC BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Annindita Palaus LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms or your use of the Service.
We may terminate or suspend your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease.
These Terms and any disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms or the Service will be governed by the laws of the state of [Insert State], without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Changes to Terms
We may modify these Terms from time to time, in our sole discretion. If we make material changes to these Terms, we will provide you with notice by email or by posting a notice on the Service. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected].
By using the Service, you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not use the Service.
Out of 5
Anni is a true professional and has a very caring nature with a passion for making sure her clients are well taken care of.